Cruising Kidz Rules
- Each passenger will be picked-up and dropped off at pre-arranged locations.
- In order to arrive at our destination(s) on time, each child should be ready to be picked up when the shuttle arrives.
- Drivers will come to a complete stop and open the door before anyone may board or exit the vehicle.
- Drivers may assign seats, if necessary.
- Passengers must be seated and their seatbelts fastened before the shuttle will depart.
- Smoking is not allowed on or near our shuttle vans.
- As long as ring tones are turned down and their use is not disruptive to the driver, cell phones will be permitted.
- The driver is in charge during the entire ride and must be obeyed.
- Inappropriate or disruptive behavior by children (or their parents) will not be tolerated and could result in the termination of shuttle ride services.
- Items left on our shuttles are not the responsibility of Cruising Kidz Transportation.
Cruising Kidz provides door-to-door transportation where your childs safety is #1
- Fully Insured and Licensed
- Equipped with safety belts
- Spotless Georgia Certificate Holder
- Family built and focused on the needs of families in the community!